Looking to buy a home?
Here is what Jason Kardos can do for you.
1. I am the Broker and owner of the company.This means that you get to work directly with the Broker. Unlike a Realtor, I do not need permission from my office manager and Broker to do business. I can offer what I feel is best for the client and not what management thinks is best for the company.
2. I work for you at no cost to you.I will send you, show you properties and take you through the escrow process from start to finish. You can sit back, relax, and let me help make buying a home a great experience!
3. Quality over Quantity. With Jason Kardos, I have done away with "sales quotas" and "sales meetings". Working for other brokerages, I became tired of high pressure sales to meet unrealistic quotas. Clients were often looked upon as "dollar signs" and "referral potential". You can be assured that I am more interested in the quality of my work than the quantity of my work.
4. There are no gimmicky promises. Many Realtors advertise that they sell "x" amount of homes in given time periods. What this is really saying is that they are busy, probably too busy to represent you. I will personally and professionally handle your transaction from the very beginning to the very end. You will never be handed off to anyone. That is a promise with no gimmicks attached.
5. My education.I decided to upgrade from a Salesperson license to a Broker’s license several years ago. To receive my Brokers license I had to go back to school and take another state exam. I also attended the United States International University and received a Master’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in International Marketing. The one thing I believe my education shows is my determination and ability to finish projects. I apply the same determination to my work and you can be assured of exceptional quality. I also have the real life experience it takes to be a good Broker as I have been in the real estate field for over 9 years.